12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

dinner at big buddha

we had a good dinner at big buddha with my hunny. this is a chinese restaurant at greenbelt 4 makati. Same restaurant as with Super Bowl. That's another chinese restaurant in Glorietta.

We had Chicken Pao, this is braised chicken sauteed in light mushroom sauce sauteed with bell peppers, dry chillis, carrots, and mushrooms.

Together with chicken pao is the Big Buddha Seafood Tofu. Fried tofu sauteed with a light mushroom sauce with assorted seafoods and mixed veggies.

With the two viands is a Crab Meat Rice. This is a variation of a yang chow rice enhanced with shredded crab meat.

I also had an unlimited rootbeer!!!!

That was a good dinner with my hunny.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home