12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Friday, June 30, 2006

adobo pan de sal

we got some good pan de sal from a supermarket near my office. pan de sals are the local bread roll with a light crust outside and soft inside.

In our ref, we found some extra pork adobo, left-over from the fiesta of san luis. my hunny made me nice adobo sandwiches for today.

Adobo Pan de sal

pork adobo, shredded and fried till toasted.
cheese
mayo
lettuce
pan de sal

break in half the pan de sal. spread ample amount of mayo on both sides.
place a cut lettuce leaf. spread enough adobo meat on the lettuce. add the cheese.
put the other half of the pan de sal on top to finish the sandwich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home