12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Monday, January 23, 2006

lunch at china town

last saturday, we had a nice lunch in a small restaurant in our local china town. This place is famous for all china stuff. we had beef tendon soup, braised spare ribs, chinese cabbage in sesame oil, and chiampang rice.

This is our small treat to my mom, dad and sister who are celebrating their birthdays this january.

Sunday, we had our supermaket goodies to replenish our stocks in our little home.

Today, i'm wearing a nice yellow barong, a formal shirt here, that was ironed perfectly by my hunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home