12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Friday, September 15, 2006

china and macau

we went to macau and china.

my first time to be out of town together with my hunny.

this is quite an experience as we go there with a language barrier to hurdle.

tons of good food and good shopping.

i learned a trick on how to communicate when shopping....

1. remember "do shau". this means: "how much?"

2. then on pricing, all shops have their calculators. communicate by keying in your haggling price on the calculator.... then they will respond with no or yes. ...or they will key in their own price ... and work it from there.

3. try charades.... it will be totally fun and very fulfilling if you successfully send your message through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home