12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Monday, February 13, 2006

quiapo and santa's shorts

my hunny and i went to quiapo this weekend. quiapo is a popular market place where people go there to get great finds at bargain prices all year round!

we heard mass at the famous Black Nazarene cathedral.

then, running around, we found a pair of santa's furry and shiny shorts. i'll wear them on christmas....(or even not on christmas!)

we also got gifts for each other. we got cool pair of watches. mine is a diesel big round steel face. my hunny got an orange swatch.

we got home at around 4 in the afternoon enough for us to take a rest to start the work week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home