12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

weekend spree

we had a great time this weekend. we had a family outing last sunday. we went to a pool resort in pampanga. lots of people in the place to beat the summer heat.

we had a great time eating as well. we had fish caldereta, tahong soup, barbecue, hotdogs, spaghetti, chichiryas, tidtad and hot sopas.

to cap the weekend, last night, we had a birthday dinner with my hunny. we went to sentro. this is a filipino restaurant located at the center of greenbelt.

we had boneless crispy pata, sinigang veggies, and osso buco local style.

to end the dinner, the staff of sentro presented a nice coffee cake for my hunny as a birthday gift to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home