12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

sardines on a rainy day

weather today is totaly rainy. ankle deep flood is on the streets.

i made a nice sardine meal for my hunny. it's her request for today's lunch. this is a simple food readily available anytime. I'm not really sure on why this meal is better eaten on a cold rainy day.

easy sardines

1 tablespoon crushed garlic
1 medium onion, sliced in thick rings
1 can sardines
oil, salt and pepper

in a pan, saute garlic till golden brown. add the sliced onions. saute till soft. add the small can of sardines. mix carefully preventing the fish from being deformed. Serve with a nice garlic fried rice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home