12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Monday, August 07, 2006

louise christening

i was chosen as the ninong of my niece Louise. We got there a bit late but enough to catch the blessings for the child.

Usually, christenings here are celebrated with an abundance of fiesta food. They killed a pig just to serve the guests.

They had prepared mechado, morcon, chop suey with liver, caldereta, chicharon, pata tim and leche flan as dessert.

A few weeks back, I was checked for having low blood and low in sugar. Good thing they served the vegetables with liver. I had a feast of liver that day which I terribly need. The leche flan covered my needs for extra sugar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home