12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Monday, September 18, 2006

good bread at half the cost

last friday, we walked around the lobby of makati shangri-la hotel and visited the circles event cafe.

we checked their good buffet food and stuff. new offerings are now available. very different is the addition of chocolates in cosmetic inspired packaging. i wonder if you can bring them home. i see colored chocolates in lipstick form, lollipops in compact powder packs, and other girly stuff deserts.

we also visited their bread section. we found out that they changed their discount hours from 9pm to a very early 6pm! wow! that's is a perfect time for me to go there and get good bread at half the cost! just in time after my office hours of 8 to 5!

now, i'll have good bread everyday in all my lunches at office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home