12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

san luis pasalubong

it is customary that when you go to the province here, the old folks would give you something for you to bring home.

last sunday, we went to san luis. my mother in law gave me stuff wrapped in plastic. i asked her what it was but she declined to say what was it.

back home, we had it for dinner. it was a nice pork ribs stewed in soy and with lots of duck liver!

Ima had remembered that i need to beef up on iron and liver is a good source. almost half of it was liver, prepared specifically for me! I love Ima.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home