12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

tahong chips

my hunny brought some tahong chips. these are mussels prepared in chip form for snacks.

it is probably made from finely chopped boiled mussels, flour and some basic spices like salt, pepper and msg. they are mixed together, rolled flat and baked...or fried then drained.

chips doesn't look swell as color resembles yellow greenish dog poo.

taste is also not that recommended. tastes like fish flavored pig feeds.

It is a bit expensive as compared to other local chips. my recommendation is for you to buy the smallest sized pack just for you to taste it. but eat it to have fun in a cool party????? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home