12 o'clock blessing

this is where i count my blessings. it doesn't have to be a million dollar blessing. i just want to list down the blessings i receive everyday. this is a way for me to show myself how i am truly blessed.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

lrt fire!

last night, we need to go to a clinic at UN Avenue where my brother in law got a minor operation. heavy rains cloud the metropolis with occasional gusty winds blowing its might.

along the way, the lrt we were riding on was up in smoke! panic burst out of nowhere and people were running out of the train.

good thing we got near a wall and protected my huny. in a few seconds, people were out of the train and they calmed down.

we later found out that the airconditioning system located on the roof of the train burned.

passengers transferred safely to the next available train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home